Thermal management: keeping cool as the electric vehicle market heats up
With the growing market for electric vehicles, greater demand is being put on performance and faster charging. With this comes an increase in the requirement to thermally manage the vehicle effectively. This includes not just performance and longevity requirements, but also safety.
This webinar provides an introduction to the various aspects of thermally managing an electric vehicle, based on the recent IDTechEx report: 'Thermal Management for Electric Vehicles 2020-2030'.
The webinar covers:
- An overview of thermal management approaches
- Key OEM methodologies and emerging alternatives
- Shifts in OEM strategies and predictions for the future
- The importance of fire and thermal runaway prevention
- An overview of material opportunities within this market
Click the button below to view.