IGBT modules: insights into design webinar
Proton-Electrotex has announced that it is preparing a webinar ‘IGBT Modules: Insights into Design, Production and Manufacturing. 2021 Upcoming Products’. The event will be held in English on December 3rd at 12:00 (Moscow Time).
This webinar offers detailed information about R&D and manufacturing of IGBT modules in Proton-Electrotex and shares some details about upcoming products like:
- IGBT module MIHA with a baseplate width of 62 mm and increased insulation breakdown voltage of 9,500V.
- Press-pack disc IGBT module with hermetic ceramic housing, Even pressure contact and Series connection.
- Advanced full-SiC module MCDA rated for 1200V 500A in industry-standard footprint with ultra-low inductance H-Bridge design with excellent electrical and thermal performance.
- IGBT MIDA 2.0 with improved Rth thanks to a new substrate, improved housing and topology.
Plan of the webinar:
- IGBT Modules: Design and Production
- R&D Process
- Production process
- Testing process
- Upcoming Products
Speaker: Denis Malyy (Lead Research Engineer of Proton-Electrotex)
You will have an opportunity to ask your questions about the power semiconductors portfolio, manufacturing process, IGBT modules and upcoming products during the webinar.
There is no need to install any additional software.