How e-health innovations have helped fight the pandemic
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has radically accelerated the adoption of digital health solutions, with many experts believing that this shift towards digital practices will be a long term reformthat otherwise might have taken years to implement.
This webinar, hosted by NBSO Manchester, will explore the current developments in e-health and how the UK and the Netherlands can work together to share solutions to the same challenges.
The webinar will provide you with:
- An extensive overview of the current UK healthcare market and how companies can engage with care providers
- Real life examples of what existing innovations are successfully being implemented in the Netherlands to fight the pandemic, as well as improving patient outcomes in a wider perspective
- A gateway to connect with British and Dutch organisations to build stronger international relationships
There will be an opportunity to hear from the following digital experts:
Chair: Hassan Chaudhury, Digital Health Lead, Healthcare UK
- Dr Linda Magee OBE, NHS Investment Specialist, Healthcare UK
- Professor Dr. Nico Van Meeteren, Executive Director and Secretary General, Health~Holland
- Pramod Prabhakaran, NHS Consultant Neuropsychiatrist/International Business & Partnerships, Imperial College Health Partners
- Omar Butt, Innovation Account Lead,Imperial College Health Partners
- Yosef Safi Harb, Founder, Happitech
- Thomas Timmers MSc, Founder & Researcher, Patient Journey App
Register now to join the discussion on what is needed to maintain the digital momentum and ask questions to the panel on the future of e-health.