COVID-19: Developing a population health-powered response
This webinar will demonstrate how Population Health Management is being used as a powerful tool in the response to COVID-19 at the level of system, place and neighbourhood and individuals.
The panel will share how they are using Population Health approaches to enable local partners to collectively take more informed decisions to plan and deliver more effective interventions to tackle COVID-19.
The webinar will also look at how Population Health can be used to tackle the hidden health impacts of the pandemic, protect BAME and other at-risk communities and to reduce inequalities. There will be concrete examples of successfull PHM approaches at all four levels with practical advice on how to get started and make good progress.
There will be plenty of opportunity for discussion and Q&A at the end of the webinar and useful resources to download to support you to start planning your own population health initiatives around COVID-19.
The expert speakers include:
- Jacquie White, Director of System Development, Primary Care and System Transformation, NHS England and NHS Improvement.
- Dr Sakthi Karunanithi, Director of Public Health & Wellbeing, Lancashire County Council.
- Dan Alton, GP Partner, Wargrave Surgery, Berkshire; CCIO and PHM Clinical Lead,Berkshire West CGC; PHM Champion NHSE/I
- Katie Summers, SRO Population Health Management BOB ICS and Operations Director and CIO, NHS Berkshire West CCG
- Jason Bowles, Health and Wellbeing Advisor/ Link Worker, Wokingham North Primary Care Network (PCN) and Involve Community Services.
Register now to learn more.