Texas Instruments adds new order features to TI.com
Texas Instruments (TI) has announced a raft of new ordering features on TI.com to make it more convenient for companies in the European Union (EU), United Kingdom, Norway and Switzerland to purchase and obtain authentic TI analogue and embedded processing products at the lowest online price.
In addition to accessing immediately available inventory of its preproduction and volume production products, TI introduced multiple options to transact payment in U.S. dollars (USD), euros (EUR), British pound sterling (GBP), Norwegian krone (NOK) and Swiss franc (CHF) currencies.
“Assurance of supply is top of mind for industrial and automotive manufacturing companies across Europe,” said Stefan Bruder, president at Texas Instruments EMEA. “We believe that adding these new purchasing features on TI.com strengthens our customers’ supply continuity and enables them to get TI products quickly.”
The new features are designed to simplify European customers’ purchasing experience at any stage – from concept to production.
- Immediately available inventory: Customers can access the largest breadth of authentic TI products to purchase online at the lowest online price*. They also can order full and custom-quantity reels to build design concepts or start manufacturing and get to market quickly.
- Local currency transactions:Customers can now easily transact on TI.com, using the following currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, NOK and CHF.
- Multiple payment options:TI offers multiple payment options for companies in the EU, including a line of credit in USD or EUR through Apruve.
- Customs clearance: TI simplifies delivery by handling the logistics and importation process, making it easier for customers to get the products they need.
- Fast, reliable shipping:Whether companies need to order a single part or many large-quantity reels, TI will ship products to them quickly.
*Lowest online prices on 1,000-unit quantities for 99% of TI's immediately available inventory. Excludes expired products and products sold by non-authorised sources.