SD-WAN security market to surpass US$ 16.9 Bn by 2032
According to the SD-WAN security industry analysis by ESOMAR-certified market research and consulting firm, the adoption of SD-WAN security in the market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 21.2% from 2022-2032.
The report states that the market is expected to reach the valuation of ~US$ 2.4 Bn by the end of 2022. As per ESOMAR-certified market research and consulting firm, as remote working became more widespread, employees are now required to connect from outside the corporate network. This has in turn fuelled the demand for secure and reliable connectivity.
This can be challenging for businesses, as devices are progressively dispersed across multiple locations. Cloud-based services, applications, and platforms also make it strenuous, as employee networks may struggle to meet the scalability, flexibility, and speed of implementation required for daily functions.
One of the best solutions to these challenges is SD-WAN (Software-Defined Wide Area Network), an overlay virtual solution for existing WAN. By blending Software-Defined Networking (SDN) with fixed and mobile networks, SD- WAN provides a total security solution.
SD-WAN security brings intelligence to the network, provides users immediate visibility and control of network traffic, and can offer a lower-price alternative to conventional networking. It also helps businesses respond quickly to external threats and environmental shifts.
Key Takeaways: SD-WAN Security Market
- By solution, the network firewall segment is anticipated to account for the leading share in the global demand for SD-WAN security during the forecast period. However, the DDoS detection and mitigation segment is estimated to grow at a robust CAGR of 21.7% through 2032.
- Among the enterprise size, large enterprises segment is estimated to grow by 7.2X during the forecast period.
- By Industry, the IT and telecom segment is anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 21.9% between 2022 & 2032.
- North America region is dominating SD-WAN security market followed by Europe region in 2022. East Asia is estimated as the fastest growing region during the forecast period.
- The market in U.S. is expected to progress at a CAGR of around 21.4% through 2032.
- In China, the SD-WAN security market is expected to grow by 6.1x during the forecast period.
- SD-WAN security market in India is estimated to witness the absolute $ opportunity of US$ 563.8 Mn during the forecast period.
“SD-WAN security market players are focusing on developing innovative security solutions that will support customers to deploy solutions from cloud and secure their data against unforeseen cyber-attacks” says FMI analyst.
Increasing Demand from Enterprises to Improve Network Security
SD-WAN security provides enterprises a single control plane to supervise all networks, comprising data centre, multiprotocol label switching and WAN. This strategy will be important as data migrates to multiple clouds and becomes subject to multiple security regimes. With a single view of all network’s operations, the enterprise can make sure that security is totally organised across the whole distributed data ecosystem.
Increasing demand for total protection and control against cyber threats is escalating the SD-WAN security market, as SD-WAN security offers smooth and secure direct connectivity to cloud providers and endpoints, enhancing the cloud experience. It offers high levels of security to business, protecting data loss from unwanted intrusions.
More Valuable Insights on SD-WAN Security Market
Future Market Insight’s report on the SD-WAN security industry research is segmented into four major sections – solutions (network firewall, DDoS detection and mitigation, secure web gateways, session border controller (SBC), network encryption, and others), enterprise size (Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), large enterprises), industry (IT & telecom, BFSI, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, government and others), and region (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa), to help readers understand and evaluate lucrative opportunities in the SD-WAN security demand outlook.