EVBox confirms Remco Samuels as permanent CEO
Remco Samuels has been confirmed as permanent CEO of EVBox, a global provider of charging solutions.
Remco joined the company’s Management Board and executive management team as interim CEO in May 2021.
With Remco’s extensive experience in the energy industry and expertise in building unified teams across several international business units, Remco joins EVBox to support its further growth in the electric mobility sector.
Previously, Remco has worked for EY and ENGIE Nederland before moving to Brussels, and later to Paris, to hold several leadership positions within Engie’s strategy and finance departments.
Kristof Vereenooghe has been the CEO of EVBox since 2015. He has not been actively involved with EVBox since May 2021. He will be pursuing his career outside of the company and EVBox management team wish him all the best in this new journey.
Meet EVBox’s Executive Management Team:
- Remco Samuels, Chief Executive Officer
- Gerwin Sieders, Chief Commercial Officer
- Imen Marrak, Chief Finance Officer
- Maurice van Riek, Chief Technology Officer
- Karl (Charlie) Wagner, Chief Operations Officer
- Lisa Assenmacher, VP People & Places
- Christophe François, General Counsel and Company Secretary
- Pierre Tarif, Chief Information Officer