Two-day training course on maintaining Versaflow systems
Kurtz Ersa North America has announced that it will hold a two-day ERSA Versaflow 3 Selective Soldering Level II Application training course from 21st October, 2015 to 23rd October, 2015 at its facility in Plymouth, WI. The course will provide instructions to properly maintain the Versaflow systems with minimal or zero defects at the highest throughput possible.
Students who attend this training class will gain hands-on experience for process application and programming on the Versaflow selective soldering machines. Training course topics will include:
- Advanced process understanding;
- Flux / preheat / solder process overview;
- Lead-free solder alloys;
- Process requirements and limitations;
- ERSAcad3 offline programing; and
- Programme troubleshooting.