Top 10 reasons to go to Autosport International
Autosport International has built its reputation over the past 26 years as Europe’s premier pre-season motorsport event and is the must-attend show for trade and industry professionals from around the world. Here are the Top 10 reasons why you should register to attend today:
- First major motorsport event on the calendar: Exhibitors from all four corners of the globe choose to showcase their newest and most sophisticated products at Autosport International and Autosport Engineering ahead of the new motorsport season.
- Where the motorsport industry does business: Autosport International, alongside Autosport Engineering, brings the motorsport world together under one roof. Leading suppliers and buyers of motorsport technology attend Autosport International to keep up to date on the latest and forthcoming developments in the sector. Furthermore, the show enables industry professionals and decision-makers to establish long-lasting business relationships and expand their own business interests.
- Attracting the world’s leading high-performance and precision-engineering companies: The exhibitor list at Autosport International always attracts the biggest names from the high-performance, precision engineering and measurement and advanced engineering sectors. Companies such as Aurora Bearing Company, Arrow Precision, BBS Motorsport GmbH, Brembo, Bilstein, Quaife, KA Sensors, Variohm-Eurosensor, Wavetrac, Xtrac, and Young Calibration have already confirmed their attendance, with many more joining from the UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Malaysia, China, Australia and North America.
- Dedicated two-day trade show: Autosport International hosts the industry’s decision makers and professionals over two trade days between 12th-13th January. This provides the ideal platform to find new suppliers, see new products and explore new business opportunities in a B2B-focused environment.
- Outstanding networking and business development opportunities: Just over 27,500 local and international business professionals attend Autosport International over the two days, with deals worth an estimated £664m finalised during and following a visit to the show. Event organisers have tailored the environment to facilitate business meetings and networking. The centrally located International Business Lounge and MIA Members’ Area at the heart of the Trade & Technical Area (Hall 8) is the meeting place for the motorsport business community and overseas delegates. It encourages MIA members, their guests and many other key influencers and international buyers to meet, network and conduct important business meetings in a professional but relaxed atmosphere.
- A shop window for UK businesses and innovation: The UK has a global reputation as a centre for engineering and innovation excellence and Autosport International provides the perfect platform to showcase this capability. The event attracts a diverse array of companies from the high-performance, precision engineering and motorsport sectors and has played an influential role in driving business in the industry for over 25 years. In 2017, it will host over 600 exhibitors from five different continents between 12th-13th January.
- Previewing the most cutting-edge technology available: Engine sensors, aerodynamics, lightweight structures, precision machining tools, fuels and lubricants, transmissions and careers in motorsport are just some of the areas of interest at Autosport International. All the newest products and developments will be on display ahead of the new season, with exhibitors eager to showcase their products to buyers and expand their own business networks.
- Platform showcasing the transfer of technology: The motorsport industry is renowned for developing innovative solutions to complex problems in a short space of time, and many of the technological advancements from the sport are applied and adopted in the defence, marine and automotive sectors.
- Most established exhibition of its kind: For 2017, Autosport Engineering will continue to build upon its reputation as Europe’s leading motorsport exhibition and trade show. For over a quarter of a century, Autosport International has played host to the world’s leading buyers and suppliers of motorsport technology thanks to its dedicated B2B environment.
- Perfectly situated: Held at the Birmingham NEC, Autosport International is within walking distance of Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham International train station and major national motorways. It is also conveniently located near to Motorsport Valley, which is seen as the UK’s, and the world’s, hub of motorsport engineering. According to the latest figures published by the Motorsport Industry Association, it generates £9bn in annual turnover and supports 41,000 jobs across 4,300 businesses.
To register your attendance at next year’s Autosport International, visit here.