Technology symposium series coming to Taiwan, China and Japan
Licensor of signal processing platforms and artificial intelligence processors for smarter, connected devices, CEVA, has announced that its 2018 Technology Symposium Series will be the largest yet, expanding to include five locations in Asia, with more than one thousand engineers expected to be in attendance.
This year, this free series of one day events focuses on realising the potential of AI at the Edge and harnessing its benefits for next-gen embedded designs. It will also explore the latest IoT and cellular connectivity solutions, including 5G, cellular IoT, Bluetooth 5 and WiFi 6 (802.11ax).
Register to attend at any of the following locations:
- Hsinchu, Taiwan on October 29th; Shenzhen, China on October 31st; Shanghai, China on November 2nd; Beijing, China on November 5th, and; Tokyo, Japan on November 7th.
CEVA’s product specialists, ecosystem partners and leading industry experts will join together for a full day of visionary and technical sessions. Topics covered include:
- Deep learning at the Edge, AI processing for any neural network-based application.
- Computer vision and depth sensing, enhancing camera-enabled applications in smartphones, drones, ADAS and surveillance.
- Voice user interfaces and speech recognition, enriched sound experience in wireless headsets and smart speakers.
- Long range cellular connectivity, including latest 5G, NB-IoT and Cat-M1 standards.
- Multi-standard IoT connectivity, using Bluetooth 5 and WiFi 6 (802.11ax).
Following the sessions, attendees can interact with CEVA staff, customers and partners, and see a wide range of demonstrations and devices deploying these technologies in real-world use cases.
Partners and customers participating in this year’s Technology Symposium Series include Abilisense, Alibaba, Arcsoft, Artosyn, Autotalks, Catena, GMV, Huachang, Immervision, LIPS, Nextchip, Rockchip, Silentium, Socionext, and Tempow.