SMART ultra-lean total material handling at SMTA Ohio Expo
It has been announced by Inovaxe, a provider of innovative material handling and inventory control systems, that they have plans to exhibit at the SMTA Ohio Expo and Tech Forum, scheduled for Thursday, 12th July, 2018 at the Embassy Suites Cleveland Rockside in Cleveland.
At the SMTA Ohio Expo & Tech Forum, company representatives from Inovaxe will highlight the IA700-S-C Intelligent Ultra-Lean Total Material Handling and Storage Solution.
Inovaxe’s half size SMART storage system has a typical ROI of just three to six months. It aims to substantially reduce errors in the feeder setup operation and enhances inventory accuracy without counting parts.
The lean storage system provides manufacturers with the capabilities to substantially streamline their material handling systems and achieve the following benefits:
- More than 90% labour reduction in pulling kits and returning parts.
- More than 90% space reduction for storing SMT parts and kits.
- Reduction of set up time and increase in machine up time.
- Reduction of operator travel time by 60%.
- Eliminates paper for kit pull and feeder loading operation.