SEMI MEMS and Imaging Sensors Summit
Innovation will take centre stage at the SEMI MEMS & Imaging Sensors Summit as the event opens at the World Trade Centre in Grenoble to provide the latest insights into new opportunities for MEMS, imaging and sensors applications and their potential to enable a smarter and more sustainable world.
Registration is open for the 19—21 September 2023 conference.
“AI and machine learning are driving a new wave of innovative applications in the development and manufacturing of MEMS and image sensors,” said Laith Altimime, President of SEMI Europe. “We look forward to hosting industry thought leaders as they share their visions for how new advances promise to drive the development of more eco-friendly products and applications.”
The event is hosted by SEMI Europe and the MEMS & Sensors Industry Group, a SEMI Technology Community.
Themed ‘Ubiquitous Sensing for a Sustainable World,’ the MEMS & Imaging Sensors Summit will highlight recent manufacturing advances in MEMS and imaging sensors, as well as how the latest innovations are enabling intelligent applications in various sectors such as entertainment, medical, communications, and mobility.
- Hod Finkelstein, Head of Cameras and Depth, Reality Labs, Meta
- Bernard Kress, Director, Optical Engineering, Augmented Reality Hardware, Google
- Lia Li, Co-founder and CEO, Zero Point Motion
- Kilian Bilger, Vice President Engineering Sensor Components, Bosch
- Theodor Nielsen, CEO, NIL Technology (NILT)
- Isabella Drolz, Vice President of Product Marketing, Comet Yxlon
- Moti Margalit, CEO, SonicEdge
- Martin Croome, Vice President of Marketing, GreenWaves Technologies
- Julia Brueckner, Global Applications and Product Engineering Manager for Packaging and Wafer Business Unit, Corning Incorporated
- Thomas Russell, CEO, Mesoline
- Philippe Andreucci, CEO, Inject Power
- André Henning, Head of R&D, Siemens Healthineers
Gala dinner and networking opportunities
The SEMI MEMS & Imaging Sensors Summit networking opportunities include a complimentary welcome reception on 19th September in the exhibition area at the WTC and a gala dinner on 20th September at the Chateau de Sassenage.
Exhibiting at MEMS & Imaging Sensors Summit
- Comet Yxlon
- Eurofins | MASER
- EV Group (EVG)
- OPTIM Wafer Services
- Panasonic Connect Europe
- Philips MEMS & Micro Devices
- Polyteknik AS
- SET Corporation
- Siemens EDA (represented by EDA Solutions Limited)
- SoftMEMS LLC
- Sumitomo Precision Products
- SUSS Microtec
- Yole Group
- Platinum Sponsors: Adeia, ASE, Infineon, KLA, and Siconnex
- Gold Sponsors: Comet Yxlon and SUSS MicroTec
- Event sponsors: Beneq, Caeleste, Evatec, EV Group (EVG), Okmetic, and Teledyne MEMS
For more information, visit the SEMI MEMS & Imaging Sensors Summit website.