O’Reilly announces virtual conference Superstream Series
O’Reilly has announced a lineup of virtual conferences as part of its Superstream Series. The summer and fall series delivers four of O’Reilly’s most popular franchises - the Software Architecture, Infrastructure & Ops, OSCON and Strata Data & AI conferences – in a new virtual, multi-part format.
Featuring expert speakers delivering talks and training sessions – geared to all levels – on the most notable topics and emerging trends in technology, the Superstream Series opens up access for all O’Reilly subscribers through one registration process. Each series is broken into multiple parts, covered in half-day blocks, and all events are recorded for future viewing on OReilly.com. The series was first tested with O’Reilly’s Strata Data & AI Superstream in March, 2020, which saw more than 4,600 registrants over a two day period.
“The O’Reilly community remains one of the most innovative and knowledgeable groups of experts and practitioners in the world, all with a strong desire to learn more and do more with the latest technologies,” said Laura Baldwin, President, O’Reilly. “In this new environment of virtual work and learning, we wanted to ensure that we continued to deliver the best in education, instruction and knowledge-sharing across the most important fields in technology.
“The Superstream Series is our way of opening up our popular conferences to all O’Reilly users, helping advance application and skill development in a time when it’s needed the most.”
Registration for the Superstream Series is now open. Dates and highlights include:
- June 10th, 2020: Software Architecture Fundamentals
- September 9th, 2020: Microservices
- November 11th, 2020: Domain & Event-Driven Architecture
Infrastructure & ops
- June 17th, 2020: Site Reliability Engineering
- September 16th, 2020: Security
- October 21st, 2020: Kubernetes
- November 18th, 2020: Microservices
OSCON (sponsored by IBM and Capital One)
- June 18th, 2020: Core Coding Skills – All Hands-On
- July 16th, 2020: Cloud Strategies and Implementation
- August 13th, 2020: Infrastructure
Strata data & AI (sponsored by Intel AI)
- June 3th0, 2020: Deep Learning
- August 25th, 2020: Data Analytics – Collection to Visualisation
- October 27th, 2020: Natural Language Processing
“By taking our popular conferences online and breaking them into parts, we’ve bridged the gap between domain expert knowledge and access, removing the barriers of travel and expense for our entire community,” said Rachel Roumeliotis, Co-host of the Strata Data & AI Superstream and Vice President of Content Strategy at O’Reilly. “We saw an enormous response to our first Strata Data & AI Superstream and we’re excited to bring new experts, ideas and learning to our community through the continued series.”