NEO Tech showcasing at BIOMEDevice Boston
Showcasing its medical device knowledge at this year’s BIOMEDevice exhibition is NEO Tech who will be appearing at booth 114 from 3rd-4th May at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Centre in Massachusetts. NEO Tech’s medical segment is focused on designing and building products that improve the patient experience. The company provides a comprehensive set of medical device commercialisation services that span product design and manufacturing to repair and refurbishment.
Company experts will be available at the exhibition to discuss NEO Tech’s abilities to enable high-technology medical OEMs to extend their market position with medical devices, including implantable medical devices, miniaturisation and RF and microwave solutions.
The NEO Tech solution includes:
- Focused centres of medical manufacturing that comply with all requirements for complex medical device manufacturing, test and fulfillment.
- Product design services including complete electrical system architecture and design, mechanical design, prototyping and test development—enabling device OEMs to get products to market faster.
- Tailored supply chain architecture to optimise cost, flexibility and risk to each customer’s individual needs.
- We build, test and fulfill finished medical devices for our OEM customers.
- Medical device focused depot repair and refurbishment services.
The event brings the medtech community under one roof with top suppliers, new technology, workshops and a two-day conference. Visitors get hands-on with top products and technologies at hundreds of interactive exhibitor booths.
Additionally, BIOMEDevice attendees enhance knowledge and understanding of the latest industry innovations and emerging technologies.