MSTC 2023 opens tomorrow with latest MEMS and sensors advances
Advances driving the next generation of medical, environmental and mobility applications will take centre stage at the SEMI MEMS & Sensors Technical Congress (MSTC 2023), opening tomorrow at the Samberg Conference Centre, Chang Building, at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Cambridge.
Themed Technology to Better Survive and Thrive, MSTC 2023 will feature keynotes, panels and technical sessions as industry visionaries and experts gather to discuss the latest MEMS and sensors trends and innovations. Highlights at the 23rd-24th May conference also include business networking opportunities and posters showcasing novel applications from the next generation of innovators.
Sponsored by the SEMI MEMS & Sensors Industry Group (MSIG), MSTC 2023 will offer a deep dive into how to bring sensor products to market, from design through fabrication and testing and packaging to end-use applications. Industry experts will explore the software and systems needed to expand both legacy and emerging MEMS and sensors to open new markets and business opportunities.
MSTC 2023 keynotes
MSTC 2023 technical sessions
MSTC 2023 will also showcase MEMS and sensors applications in the following areas:
- Automotive including electric vehicle sensors
- Augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) metaverse technology
- Positioning, navigation and timing
- Smart environmental sensors
- Health and biotechnology sensors and wearables
- Innovations in emerging applications
More MSTC 2023 session highlights
- Market and technology trends, forecast and CHIPS and Science Act
- MEMS and sensors testing process showdown
- MIT lab tours
- Networking reception showcasing technology application posters created by students from MIT and Northeastern University