Maxim Integrated at embedded world DIGITAL 2021
At embedded world DIGITAL 2021 (March 1st to 5th, 2021), Maxim Integrated Products will showcase its analog and mixed-signal technology for automotive, healthcare, industrial, artificial intelligence (AI) and security applications.
With 28 technical demos and a series of live and on-demand webinars, the company will present practical solutions and design tools for a broad range of embedded applications. In addition, Maxim’s technology experts will be available for individual meetings to show how to integrate game-changing technologies quickly and seamlessly into the embedded designs of tomorrow.
Visitors to the virtual booth will also have the opportunity to register and participate in a raffle drawing to win one of the following evaluation kits and reference design boards:
- MAXREFDES177#: IO-Link Universal Analog IO reference design
- MAX17220EVKIT: Ultra-low quiescent current step-up DC-DC converter for wearables/IoT
- MAX77863EVKIT: PMIC for mobile devices using SoC application processors
- MAX77839EVKIT: Buck-boost DC-DC converter for 5G, GSM and narrowband Internet of Things (NB-IoT) applications
Maxim will present a series of demos that allow visitors to explore its technology in a variety of themes:
- Moving intelligence next to the factory floor: These demos show how Maxim’s Go-IO, software configurable universal IO and intelligent sensors are used in industrial and building automation applications to increase productivity and reduce downtime.
- Simplifying personalized healthcare: Visitors will experience the benefits of Maxim’s complete ECG, PPG, and temperature sensing development platform (HSP3.0), combining all these functions in a wearable form factor – a revolutionary healthcare platform that dramatically reduces time-to-market. Also on view is a demo that will show how to combine solar power with other power management solutions to considerably extend the battery life of wearable sensors.
- Embedding AI inferencing at the edge: AI inferencing is a real challenge for battery powered edge devices. Maxim’s breakthrough AI accelerator uses an innovative hardware approach to increase inferencing without increasing power consumption. Visitors can learn how Maxim’s AI technology is used for face and keyword identification and experience an AI camera (MAXCAM) in action.
Live and on-demand webinars
To complement these demos, Maxim will present a series of hosted, live and on-demand webinars, presenting practical hints and tips for embedded designers’ real-world problems.
Hosted, live webinars will include:
- ‘The Power to Make Your Wireless IoT Devices More Reliable and Longer Lasting, Literally’ presented by Simon Lu, Business Manager and Kevin Nguyen, applications engineer with Maxim’s Battery Power Solutions Business Unit at 5pm CET/ 8am PST on March 2nd, 2021.
- ‘How to Design A Power Stage for Your Embedded Drive’ presented by Göran Eggers, Trinamic Motion Control, now part of Maxim Integrated, at 5pm CET/ 8am PST on March 2nd, 2021.
Some of the many on-demand webinars include:
- ‘Cutting the Power Cord in AI: Enabling Battery Powered Devices to See and Hear’. This 30-minute webinar discusses AI at the edge and the benefits of Maxim’s new AI accelerator.
- ‘Securing IoT Sensor Nodes to the Google Cloud’. Covering end-to-end security between a network node and a cloud service and how to implement it with Maxim’s ChipDNA™ physically unclonable functionality (PUF) technology.
- ‘Securing Automotive Endpoints to Ensure Connectivity with Genuine and Safe Components’. Attendees will learn how to add security and authenticate automotive endpoints using just one chip.
Click here for a complete listing and further details on all available webinars.