Keysight microwave and radio frequency at IMS 2023
At the 2023 IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium (IMS), Keysight will highlight microwave and radio frequency (RF) innovations to help customers accelerate 5G and pioneer 6G.
With an end-to-end portfolio of product development solutions that quickly solve design, emulation, and test challenges, Keysight is enabling RF advances in non-terrestrial networks (NTN), IoT networks, and massive MIMO. Visit on June 11th to 16th, 2023 at the Keysight Booth #835, San Diego Convention Centre.
Contact Geri LaCombe to schedule media briefings and solution demonstrations.
Keysight will present the following demonstrations that are accelerating RF innovations:
- Production Open RAN and Over-the-Air (OTA) Testing for 5G Massive MIMO Radio Demonstration of live Open RAN Radio Unit (O-RU) testing.
- 6G Vector Component Analyser Solution – Demonstration with Nokia Bell Labs showing power amplifier (PA) measurements in the 6G sub-terahertz (sub-THz) D-band frequency band under wideband stimulus conditions.
- 5G–NTN Component Evaluation – Demonstration of the calibration and characterisation of NTN components used with dual-polarised phased arrays for millimeter wave (mmWave) communication systems. Showcases Keysight's Phased Array Antenna Calibration Manager, a breakthrough phased array antenna OTA calibration and characterisation test solution.
- Emulate Non-Terrestrial 5G: Demonstration of Keysight's NTN testbed applying timing and Doppler pre-compensation, using extended hybrid automatic repeat request (HARQ), and measuring device-under-test block error ratio (BLER) and throughput.
- Test 5G Amplifiers 50% Faster – Demonstration of Keysight's newly introduced ENA-X vector network analyser (VNA) that reduces the characterisation of 5G component designs by up to 50%.
- 5G Field Signal Analysis – Demonstration of Keysight's handheld N9953B FieldFox field test solution to demodulate OTA transmissions with a frequency coverage up to 54 GHz and a bandwidth up to 120 MHz.
- DVB-S2X Digital Twin – Demonstration of an upconverter digital twin with the Keysight PathWave System Design to validate RF performance against real-world measurements.
- First Pass Success for 5G / mmWave Circuit and System Design – Demonstration of PathWave ADS 2024 to accelerate mmWave monolithic microwave integrated circuit (MMIC) module design with an integrated EM-Circuit simulation.
- Accelerate EMC and Wireless Compliance Testing of Wi-Fi 6E / 7 Devices – Demonstration of the IOT0047A IoT Regulatory Compliance Test Solution to quickly validate compliance against the latest FCC, ETSI, KCC, MIC, SRRC and DFS requirements.
Keysight's experts will explore how to accelerate RF innovation with intelligent insights through keynotes, technical lectures, presentations, workshops, and tutorials including:
- IMS Executive Forum: Emerging Technology Trends and Markets, Lucas Hansen, 13th June – 3:30-4:30 p.m., IMS Exhibit Floor, MicroApps Theatre (Booth 2447)
- Industry Keynote: Precision DPD Measurements and Modeling of Non-Linear Amplifiers, Joel Dunsmore, 15th June – 10:00-10:30 a.m., 30DE
- Technical Lecture: Integrated Digital Twins for Design and Test of 5G Networks, Rajive Bagrodia, 13th June – 12:00-1:20 p.m., Ballroom Section 20A
RF bootcamp industry workshops
- Production OTA and ORAN Testing for 5G mMIMO Radio
- mmWave Permittivity Standard Reference Material Development
- Building a Hybrid Beamforming Digital Twin of Commercial Off the Shelf Hardware Using Available EDA Software