Innovation at the 'Analog to Anywhere' Technology Pavilion
Analog Devices will be demonstrating innovative solutions and hosting a series of demonstrations from its 'Analog to Anywhere' Technology Pavilion. Helping customers anticipate and solve their toughest design challenges, the highlighted solutions will enable customers to speed development time.
ADI will be presenting five different tracks that link to game-changing trends from industry and society:
- The 'Analog to Advanced Efficiency' track highlights ADI's mixed signal products and isolation technology, enabling customers to develop more energy-efficient systems and solutions.
- ADI's 'Analog to Always Connected' track aims to add connectivity, reliability and ingenuity to cellular and microwave communications infrastructure, industrial instrumentation, automotive and aerospace & defence applications.
- Featuring solutions tested and guaranteed for multiple safety, security and reliability standards, the 'Analog to A Higher Standard' track will enable visitors to design with less risk and achieve optimal performance.
- The 'Analog to Automated' track increases system productivity and uptime with integrated diagnostics and functional safety innovations.
- Take advantage of today’s always-connected, sensor-laden, data-driven world with ADI's 'Analog to Advantage' track.
At electronica 2014, 11th to 14th November in Munich, visitors can see ADI's 'Analog to Anywhere' Technology Pavilion at A4.159.