EPC to showcase high power density eGaN FETs at PCIM
The EPC team has announced that it will be delivering two technical presentations, an educational tutorial, an exhibitor webinar, and participating in panel discussions on gallium nitride (GaN) technology and applications at the upcoming PCIM Europe 2021 Digital Days, May 3rd to 7th.
In addition, the company will participate in the event’s virtual exhibition, showing its latest eGaN FETs and ICs in customers’ end products that are rapidly adopting eGaN technology.
In the virtual exhibition, EPC experts will be available to discuss eGaN devices in several applications including: high performance 48V DC/DC power conversion for automotive and advanced computing and applications; high power nanosecond pulsed laser drivers for lidar systems used in robotics, drones, and autonomous vehicles; and precision motor drives for robotics and drones.
Technical presentations and panels featuring eGaN FETs and integrated circuits by EPC experts
- ‘Bi-Directional 1/16th Brick 48 V – 12 V Converter using Monolithic GaN ePower Stage’
- Schedule: Tuesday, May 4TH, 9:50 AM Central European Time (CET)
- ‘A 1 kW eGaN FET-Based LLC Resonant Converter in the 1/8th Power Brick Size for 48 V Server Applications’
- Schedule: Tuesday, May 4TH, 3:45 PM Central European Time (CET)
- ‘Exhibitor Webinar: How GaN is Driving Changes in Autonomy, Automotive, and eMobility’
- Schedule: Tuesday, May 4th, 4:30 PM – 5:00 PM Central European Time (CET)
- Panel Session hosted by Bodo’s Power Systems: ‘GaN-based 3 kW Bi-directional Converter for 48 V Automotive Power’
- Schedule: Wednesday, May 5th, 3:55 PM – 4:25 PM Central European Time (CET)
- Educational Tutorial: ‘Maximising GaN FET and IC Performance’
- Schedule: Wednesday, May 12th, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM Central European Time (CET)
Meet with EPC’s GaN experts
EPC’s team of GaN Experts will be online during PCIM to discuss live the latest advances in gallium nitride technology and to support customer design efforts. To schedule a meeting during PCIM EU Digital Days click here.
PCIM Europe (Power Conversion and Intelligent Motion) is the leading international exhibition for power electronics, intelligent motion, renewable energy and energy management. International exhibitors inform visitors about the newest products, trends and developments in the power electronics industry. PCIM Europe is the forum for technologies for the whole value chain of the power electronics industry, from the components to the intelligent system.