Development kits galore in embedded world giveaway
Over 1,000 development kits from manufacturers such as Microchip, NXP and Texas Instruments will be given away at embedded world in Nuremberg (February 25-27). These kits, which will be displayed on the stand, can be won in the “Spin for a chance to win a dev kit” draws which will take place throughout the duration of the show.
In addition, anyone who pre-registers on the Mouser website could win one of the following ten high-value development kits:
- The ADZS-21569-EZKIT Evaluation Kit from Analog Devices, which delivers immersive audio experiences that demand deterministic real-time audio processing performance.
- The Power Management Lab Kit Bundle (pictured), a set of educational boards from Texas Instruments, facilitates hands-on learning to reinforce understanding of power supply design.
- The award-winning 760308EMP 200W wireless power dev kit, developed jointly by Würth Elektronik and Infineon, is a complete and ready-to-use wireless power system.
- Microchip's PIC32MZ/Amazon Free RTOS and Debugger Bundle, a development platform with an integrated programmer/debugger, facilitating rapid prototyping for AWS cloud-connected applications.
- The Seeed Studio Perf-V demoboard, based on the Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA, which makes working with programmable logic easy.
- Silicon Labs xGM210P Wireless Module Starter Kit, a starter kit with all the hardware and support tools needed to prototype wireless applications.
- The P-L496G-CELL01 STM32 Discovery Pack from ST, a turnkey development platform for cellular and cloud technology based solutions.
- NXP’s i.MX RT1060 EVK Evaluation Kit , a complete development platform for the i.MX RT1060 Crossover Processor with a broad range of expansion boards and on-board interface options.
- On Semiconductor’s Strata USB AC-DC 4-Port 200W Source demonstrates USB-PD and power solutions and is combined with the Strata Developer Studio.
- A complete AI Starter Bundle, including an Intel Neural Compute Stick 2 and Raspberry Pi 4 Model B: a powerful development kit for AI inferencing.
“With the industry’s largest range of stocked development kits and an unrivalled choice of peripheral components, Mouser is a champion of makers, innovators and dreamers everywhere,” says Graham Maggs, Mouser Vice President of Marketing EMEA. “We are proud to provide designers with the inspiration and support they need to solve the next level of real-life challenges.”This year’s stand will also feature an immersive “Future Cities” augmented reality area where visitors can visualise the technology that cities of the future will offer to their inhabitants.
In line with this forward-looking theme, Mouser is also encouraging sustainability by giving away reusable water bottles, which can be refilled at the stand’s eco-friendly water station.