Connect with Chogori at SPS IPC Drives 2016
Chogori Technology will be exhibiting for the first time at the prestigious SPS IPC Drives 2016, November 22-24, 2016, Nuremberg Germany. The connector company will be showcasing its wide range of M8 and M12 offerings and other I/O connectivity solutions for industrial automation in Hall 10, Stand 600 - and invites you to pay a visit and find out more.
Products being showcased at the Chogori stand will include:
- M8 & M12 Connectors – these panel mount IP65-, IP67- & IP68-ratedscrew-locking waterproof connectors are designed for industrial machinery, marine electronics, LED screen power and signal control applications.
- M8 & M12 Field Installable connector series - available in metal or plastic, straight and right angle versions, these connectors make on-site installations significantly easier and less costly.
- M12 Fully Shielded Cable assemblies - deliver reliable signal/data transmission for harsh environment applications.
- 90-degree Panel Mount M12 Connectors - mount directly to the PC board via a rugged board lock device that ensures stable mounting. Shielded or un-shielded.
- USB IP68 Connectors - available in 6 different configurations with an operational lifetime of up to 3000 mating cycles.
Chogori is looking forward to welcoming you at SPS IPC Drives, to discuss how the company can help with your connector needs. To find out more about Chogori, click here. Connect at Hall 10, Stand 600.