Auto Maintenance and Repair Expo 2020 returns
Auto Maintenance & Repair Expo (AMR) will return next spring from 15th-18th March 2020 at the Beijing’s New China International Exhibition Centre. Spanning across the 120,000sqm show floor of eight exhibition halls, more than 1,300 overseas and domestic exhibitors are expected to participate in the AMR 2020 fair.
In recent years, automotive aftermarket has become one of the main sources of profit in the automotive supply chain. In the next decade, the market value of the global automotive aftermarket expects to see annual growth rate of three percent, surging from the current €800bn to €1,200bn by 2030. In terms of car ownership, the number of vehicles on road has already reached 250 million in China, with more reports stating the current automotive aftermarket is already valued at RMB1,300bn. By 2025, its market value will even grow by 55%, and therefore holds infinite business opportunities for the automotive aftermarket.
Over the past 37 years, AMR has served the China automotive aftermarket by continuing to evolve and grow along the drastic changes in the market. It sits on the driving seat in China’s automotive repair and maintenance industry as it flourishes and becomes more international. Putting the equipment, tools and consumables of repair and maintenance and car care at its core, consistently integrating the latest industry trends and extensive resources, AMR is able to gather quality and professional industry buyers at the fair. The fair is now recognised as a top trading platform to facilitate sourcing and helping foreign enterprises expand into Chinese and Asian markets.
To further heighten the fair experience and sourcing efficiency, AMR 2020 is set to have a more strategic hall plan in order to highlight the latest products and dedicated services in each sector. Hall allocation will enhance business matching efficiency and the experience for both buyers and exhibitors. For example, there will be specific zones, including mechanical, collision, tyre repair, car wash and car care, testing and diagnostics and repair tools in the Repair & Maintenance sector to better match buyer needs.
Elsewhere, in order to keep up with rising industry trends, the 2020 edition will introduce extensive resources of tyre, lubricant, car care, washing and customising, commercial vehicle, chain stores, emergency roadside assistance, integration of production and education by hosting concurrent events and special zones.
Numerous of sectors will further expand into featured zones, including:
- Parts and Components Hall will highlight the latest replacement parts, auto components, supply chain, customising and auto electronics.
- Lubricant Zone will present all kinds of lubricant and oil products for automotive use: engine oil, diesel oil, base oil, engine lubricant oil, transmission fluid, cleaning oil and many other maintenance accessories.
- Commercial Vehicle Zone will bring together prominent brands offering auto parts and components for the aftermarket. The zone will showcase a variety of repair and maintenance products and services for commercial vehicles.
- Car Care, Washing and Customising Zone will focus on showcasing products for car washing, car beauty and customising. Numerous of live demonstration will also be carried out in the zone.
Growing business opportunities with higher level of internationalisation
Recent market research stated that the repair and maintenance sector in China has big potential as it is now one of the world’s biggest automotive aftermarket after 20 years of rapid development. In fact, it is the second largest sector and occupies 20% of the China automotive aftermarket. AMR, therefore, establishes a bridge for foreign enterprises to expand their business into China’s automotive market, bringing in more choices and business opportunities to local dealers and customers.
With the global sales network of Messe Frankfurt, AMR 2020 goes further to bring forward an international market. In terms of overseas exhibitors, the list has expanded to more than 100 companies in the show portfolio, among which are several overseas pavilions from different countries and regions:
- The German pavilion first debuted at the AMR 2019 with huge success. It will return to the fair in the 2020 edition with an even bigger exhibition space of over 300 sqm. The pavilion will bring the latest repair and maintenance products and services from over 30 German companies and brands.
- The Malaysia pavilion will debut at AMR 2020.
- The Taiwan pavilion will greatly extend their participation from the previous edition.
- More international exhibitors from Egypt, France, Greece, Indonesia, Japan, Poland, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, the US are being organised.
In addition, the level of internationalism at AMR 2020 can again be reflected in the composition of visitors and buyers. In addition to the 70 countries and regions from last edition’s visitor portfolio, the fair also expects to welcome visitors from countries and regions along the Belt & Road. Having said that, the fair will welcome first-time buyer groups from Australia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kazan (Russia), Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.
To better service these local and overseas participants, there will be more than 30 fringe programme events organised during the three-day fair. All walks of industry players will be able to advance knowledge and grow business networks.
The highlights include a likes of The 2nd Automotive Aftermarket Awards for China’s Top Chain Brands, Commercial Vehicle Aftermarket Annual Meeting, the Rising Terminal Conference 2020, Tyre Marketing Summit, LubTop 2019 Award, National Parts Dealer Conference, China Auto Beauty Championships, The 5th Auto Diagnostics Master Finals, Green Repair and Maintenance Industry Forum, China Aftermarket ‘Northwest Day’ Special Event, AMR 2020 China Aftermarket Crossover Banquet, the Integration of Production and Education Forum, and many more.
The show’s seamless business matchmaking services will also offer targeted business interactions with an enhanced sourcing efficiency.