ASMC 2024 spotlights advanced semiconductor manufacturing
ASMC 2024 to spotlight advanced semiconductor manufacturing innovations and excellence in May.
Advanced semiconductor manufacturing topics ranging from yield management and metrology to new developments in manufacturing enabling AI and advancing technology nodes will take centre stage at the SEMI Advanced Semiconductor Manufacturing Conference (ASMC 2024), 13th – 16th May in Albany, New York.
Expected to draw hundreds of attendees from across the industry, the 35th annual ASMC will feature over 30 hours of technical and poster presentations by more than 120 industry experts on the latest manufacturing strategies and methodologies. Registration is now open.
ASMC is the premier event for industry professionals to network and share insights into best practices for semiconductor manufacturing. The conference is co-chaired by Bradley Wood, Applications Engineering Manager, CMP Filtration at Entegris, and Vijayalakshmi Seshachalam, CVD Process Engineer Lead at GlobalFoundries.
ASMC 2024 keynotes and tutorial
ASMC 2024 technical sessions will cover topics including:
- Advanced Equipment Processes and Materials
- Advanced Metrology
- Advanced Patterning / Design for Manufacturability / Design-Technology Co-Optimisation
- Advanced Process Control
- Big Data Management and Mining
- Contamination Free Manufacturing
- Defect Inspection and Reduction
- Discrete and Power Devices
- Equipment Optimisation
- Factory Automation
- Industrial Engineering
- Innovative Silicon Devices and Processes
- Lean Manufacturing
- Manufacturing for Sustainability
- Non-silicon and Non-CMOS
- Packaging and Through Silicon Via
- Smart Manufacturing
- The Fabless Experience
- Workforce Development
- Yield Enhancement/Learning
- Yield Methodologies