Apacer at embedded world 2023: Hall 1, Booth 439
At embedded world 2023 Apacer will showcase its latest industrial memory solutions and technologies in Hall 1, Booth 439. They even meet the needs of demanding applications in the industrial automation, transportation, and aerospace markets.
A highlight at the Apacer booth is the next generation of DDR5 RDIMM server memory with a transfer rate of up to 4,800MT/s. It fully supports all next-generation AI and Edge applications with an extra in performance, capacity, power efficiency, and reliability. Its 12V PMIC on the DIMM efficiently controls the system power load, built-in thermal sensors prevent overheating, the on-die ECC error correction mechanism improves reliability, and an additional register greatly improves the overall system stability.
A novelty is the SV25T Transformed Series SSD. By adopting Apacer's patented connector, which combines M.2 2242 SSD and value-added functional modules into an M.2 2280 SSD, it provides enormous product flexibility and scalability while significantly reducing the design time, risks, and costs.
Apacer will also present new additions to the 112-layer BiCS5 3D TLC SSD Series:
- The USB flash drive with type-C connector (UV110-UFD7) is compatible with the latest USB specification – USB 3.2 Gen1 Super Speed. It offers a maximum transfer rate of 5Gb/s and an outstanding performance of up to 270MB/s while operating at minimal power consumption
- The microSD with 256 GB (CV120-MSD) provides high reliability due to a built-in advanced ECC algorithm, global wear levelling, flash bad-block management, and power failure management as well as S.M.A.R.T. Support and SMART Read Refresh
- The PV140-25 2.5’’ SSD Drive is designed with U.2 mechanical dimensions, providing full compliance with PCIe Gen3x4 interface and NVMe 1.3 specifications. With a high capacity of up to 7,680GB the SSD Drive is the ideal choice for rugged embedded applications
Apacer’s latest advancements which will be showcased include:
- CoreSnapshot 2 for backup and recovery without reinstallation will run on a live demo. The patented CoreSnapshot technology carries out backup and recovery in just one second. It can be used repeatedly, so the OS needn’t be reinstalled. Thus, it greatly improves the system utilisation rate and reduces the frequency and maintenance costs of dispatching manpower. CoreSnapshot 2 is applied in Apacer’s Cloud SSD series (SV25C) and integrated into the platforms of Advantech and Allxon, making disaster recovery easier than ever. As CoreSnapshot technology won the 2022 Taiwan Excellence Award, it will also be presented at the Taiwan Excellence Booth (Hall 2-220).
- CorePower prevents data loss due to unexpected power outages. A detect IC detects the failure immediately and makes sure that all data cached in the cache as well as essential metadata are written in the NAND flash. The power supply is provided by electrolytic capacitors, with which the SSDs are equipped. This technology is applied in BiCS5 3D TLC SSD Series (SV24P and SV25P) including 2.5”, M.2 2280, and CFast form factors.