Anglia plans cloud connectivity webinar
Anglia will be hosting a webinar on March 23 to showcase exciting “out-of-the-box” cloud connectivity solutions for market leaders Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
Renesas will showcase their Microsoft Azure platform, whilst Thales in partnership with Eseye will showcase their AWS platform.
From the embedded standpoint, Renesas have combined forces with Microsoft Azure to simplify the IoT Device-To-Cloud experience, with solutions based around their:
- RA, Synergy, RZ and RX MCUs and MPU alongside
- Inclusion of Azure RTOS and associated building blocks
This provides customers with an embedded secure end-to-end solution for cloud connectivity.
The Renesas presenter is Kieran Slorach who joined Renesas in 2007 and has since honed his skills in embedded design with everything from 10-pin RL78s to multi-core ARM Cortex-A55 Multimedia Microprocessors.
From the retrofit standpoint, Thales and Eseye have joined forces with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and have launched the Intelligent Cloud Connect LTE Terminal. This is a plug-and-play IoT solution that ensures:
- A consistent global ‘out of box’ experience and behaviour for your IoT deployment.
- Simplifies and automates device security, provisioning, and connectivity into Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Thales and Eseye have delivered a family of integrated modules that vastly simplifies IoT device design and deployment, typically halving device design and deployment timescales.
Presenting for Thales is marketing manager Neil Bosworth. He implements the IoT ‘go to market’ strategy across the Thales IoT portfolio
Anglia says that the webinar will provide the audience with an overview of both approaches to help you to decide which approach is best suited to your next application.
- 10:30 Welcome from event supporter, Alvin Ferlance, Marketing Manager, Anglia.
- 10.35 Renesas Showcase their Microsoft Azure Embedded cloud connectivity platforms, simplifying IoT.
- 11.15 Q+A
- 11:20 Comfort Break
- 11.25 Thales & Eseye showcase the Intelligent Cloud Connect AWS platform , simplifying IoT.
- 12.05 Q+A
- 12:10 Event closes