Let your voice be heard at VOICE
Advantest is once again offering engineers and designers the chance to participate at its VOICE 2015 annual Advantest Developer Conference. The test equipment supplier has issued an international call for papers focusing on innovative test solutions for system-on-chip (SoC) and memory semiconductor devices and handler solutions.
VOICE will include technical presentations, a partners’ expo, and interactive discussion sessions for users of the V93000 and T2000 SoC test platforms as well as Advantest memory testers, handlers and test cell solutions, offering comprehensive learning and networking opportunities for all attendees.
For the past nine years, VOICE has brought together perspectives and expertise from all over the globe. The 2015 conference takes place at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, in California’s Silicon Valley (May 12-13) with an additional workshop day on May 14 at Advantest’s San Jose office.
Furthermore, VOICE will expand internationally for the first time with an exclusive, one-day event in Shanghai, China on May 22, providing VOICE attendees and partners the opportunity to engage with an even larger international group in the Asia region.
Each year, VOICE attracts hundreds of attendees from leading integrated device manufacturers (IDMs), foundries, fabless semiconductor companies and outsource assembly and test (OSAT) houses.
The VOICE 2015 call for papers will focus on seven technology tracks covering:
- Device Specific Testing: Techniques for testing MCUs, ASICs, PMICs, automotive radar, sensors, memory, baseband, cellular, multi-chip packages, and more
- Hardware Design and Integration: Tester/handler integration, probe and package loadboard design, challenges of new package technologies and fine pitch devices, and more
- Improving Throughput: Test time reduction, increased multi-site, multi-site efficiency, concurrent test, and more
- Reducing Time-to-Market: DFT, pattern simulations/cyclization, automatic test program generation, system-level test, and more
- New HW/SW Test Solutions: Solutions utilizing the latest hardware or software features
- Test Methodologies: Techniques for testing DC, RF, mixed signal or high speed digital devices
- Hot Topics: Timely topics covering test program quality control, security and encryption, production outsourcing, emerging wireless standards, test challenges at sub-28nm nodes or other subject matters trending in the ATE industry
Test developers can submit their abstracts to be presented at either the Santa Clara or Shanghai locations, or both. To respond to the call for papers, go to www.advantest.com/voice
All submissions must be received by November 21, 2014, and accepted presenters will be notified in January 2015.