ADI lines up tranche of solutions at Sensor + Test
Analog Devices (ADI) will show how it delivers sensor solutions in applications ranging from electric vehicle and traction to industrial automation and robotics at Sensor + Test in Nuremberg (May 10-12).
ADI’s stand (Hall 1, Booth 1-563) will feature several live demonstrations of ADI’s measurement technology, as well as networking and signal processing expertise.
· Integrated true-power-on multiturn position sensor for automotive electrical power steering, steer-by-wire vehicle designs where the steering is a servo loop with no mechanical connection between steering wheel and rack
· Contactless AC and DC current sensing, showcased as clamp meter, bus bar and PCB solution using an anisotropic magnetoresistive sensor. The technology accurately and simply detects current ranges up to 500A
· Vibration-based condition monitoring sensor system featuring ADI’s MEMS sensor and Ethernet (10BASE-T1L) technology
· Nanowatt-power, 3-axis accelerometer for battery powered, always-on healthcare, automotive and industrial edge sensing applications
· Completely integrated time-of-flight (ToF) module for one megapixel resolution depth sensing in a wide range of applications
· Optical liquid analysis reference platform featuring highly integrated photometric detector front end IC for measurement of a wide range of parameters including colorimetric pH, turbidity and various ion/compound compositions
ADI’s Enda Nicholl, Magnetic Sensor Marketing Manager will present on “True-Power-On Multi-Turn Sensing without Power or Contact” in the Exhibitor Forum Hall on Tuesday, May 10, from 10:30 - 11.00am CEST.