Indium Corporation receives EM World’s Innovation Award
Indium Corporation earned Electronics Manufacturing (EM) World's Innovation Award for Indium12.8HF. A versatile solder paste engineered to deliver exceptional jetting and microdispensing performance on a variety of systems.
The EM Innovation Award program recognises and celebrates excellence in the electronics industry, encouraging companies to achieve the highest standards and push the industry forward.
“We are honoured to have Indium12.8HF recognised by EM World,” said Evan Griffith, product specialist. “As miniaturisation continues its spread throughout all corners of the industry, more applications must adapt to finer pitches and smaller packages with paste deposits which may be unachievable by stencil printing. It’s critical to Indium Corporation that we produce innovative, proven products that provide solutions to the current and emerging challenges.”
- Meets IPC J-STD-004B with Amendment 1 ROL0 requirements
- Offers exceptional electrical reliability
- Minimises graping and similar reflow issues with a unique flux oxidation barrier formulation
- Delivers aesthetically pleasing clear residue with minimal flow-out
- Provides minimal reflow spatter compared to similar solder pastes
- Has a long working (syringe) life