Green professionals invited to Japan World Smart Energy Week
Japan is notable for its avant-gardism, leadership, and competitiveness in the area of green technology and clean energy, considerably in terms of its investment in research and development for Smart and Renewable Energy efficiency technologies.
In addition, Japan also is the world’s second-largest investor in renewable energy, reaching a threshold of 23GW of installed renewable energy sources (including 9GW of hydro power and 5.6GW of solar power).
World Smart Energy Week 2017 has been organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan and is set to have 1,570 exhibitors and include nine renewable energy shows: FC EXPO 2017 -13th Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Expo, PV EXPO 2017-10th International Photovoltaic Power Generation Expo, PV SYSTEM EXPO- 8th International Photovoltaic Power Generation Expo, BATTERY JAPAN- 8th Int’l Rechargeable Battery Expo, 7th INT’L SMART GRID EXPO, WIND EXPO 2017-5th International Wind Energy Expo & Conference, 3rd ENERGY MARKET LIBERALISATION EXPO, 2nd INT'L BIOMASS EXPO and 1st THERMAL POWER EXPO-1st Next-gen Thermal Power Generation Expo.
70,000 professionals from the sector are expected to visit, with simultaneous BtoB conferences and seminars are being held on major themes comprising expert panelists. World Smart Energy Week 2017 welcomes internationally renowned green energy specialists, and influential figures from the business milieu to engage with the business opportunities.
There are plenty of business opportunities to be seized for non-Japanese companies in Japan under the clean and green energy sector Banner. All professionals and companies having products in the following domains are welcome to participate and visit the expo.
- Electricity, energy efficiency; natural gas, petroleum, petrochemicals, solar energy (cells, modules, panels)
- Wind energy, biomass, hydrogen, nanotechnologies, processing technology/products
- Storage technology/products, analytical technology/products, hydrogen and fuel cell technology
- Photovoltaic system integration/installation technology, technology relating to smart grid systems
- Eco-construction products, insulation, refrigeration, climate control, heating systems, automation systems, cogeneration systems and all products and services consisting of energy efficiency.
World Smart Energy Week 2017 is taking place 1st-3rd March 2017 at Tokyo Big sight.