ETMM market to reach $5bn valuation by 2032
At present, the global electronic thermal management materials (ETMM) market stands at a valuation of $2.22bn. Expanding at a CAGR of 8.4% from 2022 to 2032, the market is estimated to reach $ 4.96bn by 2032.
The electronic thermal management materials market is anticipated to be majorly driven by increasing demand for electronic components in several industry verticals. Rising demand for electric vehicles is also expected to boost demand for electronic thermal management materials owing to the rising use of electronic components. Increasing disposable income is boosting consumer purchasing power and resulting in high demand for consumer electronics, which is also expected to drive electronic thermal management material consumption.
View Full Report here.
However, the trend of miniaturisation of devices and the high costs of ETMM products are expected to have a negative impact on global electronic thermal management materials market growth across the forecast period (2022-2032).
Key electronic thermal management material suppliers are focusing on mergers, collaborations, partnerships, and acquisitions to increase their market presence and boost revenue generation potential.
- In May 2022, DuPont Microcircuit and Component Materials announced a collaboration with Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) of Taiwan to illustrate the value of DuPont GreenTape LTCC used in AiP applications. The collaboration is expected to result in an alternative to existing PCB options.
Key takeaways from market study
- In 2022, the electronic thermal management materials market stands at $2.22bn.
- From 2022 to 2032, sales of electronic thermal management materials are predicted to rise at a high CAGR of 8.4%.
- Increasing disposable income, rising digitisation, growing demand for lightweight electronic components, and rising use of electronic components in the automotive industry are prominent factors expected to drive market growth.
- High costs and the trend of miniaturisation of devices are expected to have a restraining effect on ETMM market potential.
- Demand for conductive pastes is expected to rise at a CAGR of 9.9% and account for $ 1.36bn by 2032.
- The consumer electronics end-use segment accounts for a revenue of US$ 554.2 million and is expected to hold a dominant market share of 29.3% by the end of 2032.
- The China ETMM market is expected to account for $658.7m by 2032 while expanding at a CAGR of 9.2%.
“Rising demand for electronic components from the automotive industry is expected to drive demand for electronic thermal management materials,” said a Fact.MR analyst.
Electronic thermal management material manufacturers are focusing on expanding their manufacturing capability to meet increasing demand from several industry verticals.
Top electronic thermal management material suppliers are expected to deploy numerous strategies to enhance their business scope and gain a competitive edge over other market players.