CST Webinar Series 2013 - exploring technical applications
The CST Webinar Series is back again this year! Beginning in September and running until December, the free webinars are a great way to both introduce you to the decisive advantages of electromagnetic simulation and equip you with techniques that help to shorten the design cycle and reduce the number of costly prototypes needed.
Design challenges in the fields of microwaves & RF, EMC, EDA and particle dynamics will be explored, to help engineers remain competitive in the electronics market. Registrations are now open; simply follow the links below to secure your place!
CST Webinar Series 2013:
- September 19: High Speed and High Power Connector Design,
- September 26: Modeling and Simulation of Metamaterial-based Devices for Industrial Applications,
- October 1: High-speed Serial Link: Full-wave EM Modeling Methodology and Measurement Correlation,
- October 17: Simulation and Measurement: Complementary Design Tools,
- October 24: MIMO Antenna Systems for Advanced Communication,
- October 31: Electromagnetic Simulation of Composite Materials and Cable Harnesses in Aircraft,
- November 7: Wireless Power Transfer and Microwave Energy Harvesting,
- November 14: EMC Simulation in the Design Flow of Modern Electronics,
- November 21: Traveling Wave Tube Design with Simulation,
- November 26: Simulating Dielectric and Conductor Loss Components Including the Influence of Trace Edge and Surface Roughness Topography,
- December 5: Train Signaling System Interference Estimation by CST MWS.
As our webinar service provider is unable to support access via mobile devices, please ensure you use a desktop or laptop computer to register and attend the event.
To watch the CST Webinar Series videos on demand, please visit the CST blog for all playback links.