High-power amplifier in stock at Richardson RFPD
A new solid-state high-power amplifier from Empower RF Systems is available at distributor Richardson RFPD.
The 1219 is a 500 to 6000 MHz amplifier guaranteed to deliver 25 W minimum output power and related RF performance under all specified temperature and environmental conditions.
It is designed for RF product testing, broadband mobile jamming and band-specific high-power applications in the UHF, L, S and C frequency bands.
This compact module utilises the latest high-power RF GaN transistors and features built-in control and monitoring, with protection functions to ensure high availability.
Additional key features of the 1219 include:
- Small signal gain: 62 dB
- Small signal gain flatness: +/-5.0 dB (max.)
- Operating voltage: 48 V
- Dimensions: 7.0 x 4.0 x 1.1 inches
- Solid-state Class AB design
- Instantaneous ultra-broadband
- Suitable for CW, AM, FM, and pulse
- Small, lightweight, high reliability and ruggedness
- 50-ohm input/output impedance
- RS485 serial interface for monitoring and control