Cellular solution meets mission-critical demands
The Digi Connect EZ family is a ‘click-to-connect’ cellular solution that provides modern and secure connectivity that boots in seconds, configures in minutes, and runs for years.
It is available from distributor Solid State Supplies.
Designed to meet the demands of mission-critical applications, the Digi Connect EZ revolutionises operational infrastructure by expanding network connectivity and functionality to support automation connection, robotics control, centralised device management, data acquisition and point-of-sale equipment.
Digi Connect EZ is a ‘click-to-connect’ solution with 1, 2 or 4 serial ports, software-selectable for RS-232/422/485 communication, as well as optional LTE, Wi-Fi, and industrial specifications (extended temperature and C1D2).
Features of Digi Connect EZ:
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet (dual Ethernet on 2- and 4-port), with optional Wi-Fi, industrial temp, C1D2 rating and LTE
- Ideal for applications requiring COM ports, serial tunnelling
- or TCP/UDP sockets
- Optimises performance for the widest range of industry
- standard and device-specific protocols
- Built-in Digi TrustFence for device security, secure encrypted connections, ongoing monitoring and support
- Easy setup and mass configuration with Digi Navigator and Digi Remote Manager