NAKIVO adds VMware vSphere 8 IA compatibility in v10.7.2
NAKIVO released version 10.7.2 of NAKIVO Backup & Replication, the backup and disaster recovery solution, providing compatibility with VMware vSphere 8 IA.
VMware announced the initial availability (IA) of vSphere 8, the latest version of the virtualisation platform, on the 11th October 2022. Now NAKIVO customers can upgrade to vSphere 8 IA to meet the needs of modern distributed workloads and improve the performance of applications while maintaining complete data protection with NAKIVO Backup & Replication.
“Meeting the needs of modern IT infrastructures is an ongoing challenge. "In light of this, it's our team's job to ensure customers can access the latest advancements in distributed workload technology as they continue to rely on our affordable, top-rated, and fast solution for all of their data protection needs,” said Bruce Talley, CEO of NAKIVO Inc. “With v10.7.2, our customers can get the most out of their virtualisation investment and the best data protection possible.”
About NAKIVO Backup & Replication
NAKIVO Backup & Replication is a solution that delivers backup, disaster recovery, and ransomware protection of virtual, physical, cloud, and SaaS environments. The solution provides various backup targets, including immutable backups in public clouds (AWS, Wasabi, Microsoft Azure and Backblaze B2), backup for Microsoft 365, NAS Backup, built-in Site Recovery, IT infrastructure monitoring and more.
VMware vSphere 8 IA compatibility in v10.7.2
NAKIVO Backup & Replication delivers comprehensive data protection for VMware vSphere environments and can be scaled out to support thousands of VMs across different locations. Compatibility with VMware vSphere 8 IA and earlier versions includes:
- Incremental backups relying on native VMware Changed Block Tracking
- Consistent backup data for Microsoft Exchange Server, SQL Server and Active Directory
- Multiple backup destinations: local, CIFS/NFS shares, public clouds (Amazon S3, Wasabi, Microsoft Azure and Backblaze B2), tape, deduplication appliances, etc.
- Anti-ransomware protection for backup data in the cloud and on-premises
- Instant recovery options, including VM boot, granular and physical to virtual (P2V)
- Backup from storage snapshots
- Replication and built-in disaster recovery orchestration
The new version of NAKIVO Backup & Replication is already available for download. Customers can either update their version of the solution or download the 15-day free trial.