b-plus to host Data Sushi Lessons symposium
From 9th to 10th February, 2021, b-plus will host the 'Data Sushi Lessons' and, together with its partners Bertrandt, Deutronic, IBM, Incenda AI and Zukunft Mobility (ZF), will offer a free two-day lecture programme. A holistic picture for processing raw sensor data and developing autonomous driving test systems and ADAS functionalities will be presented.
Interested parties from the automotive sector will gain a deep insight into how automotive raw sensor data is acquired, stored, processed, replayed and simulated into valid and meaningful test data. Other sections in the management of test data such as the precise setup of test vehicles and modern fleet management will also be highlighted.
Together with its partners, b-plus answers the following contexts, questions and insights in ECU development:
- Why data collection of Raw and Meta data combined is significant
- The pitfalls of developing a total solution for test setups of ADAS/AD test carriers and test vehicles. What challenges do subsystems such as HMI, power supply and cooling pose?
- How test fleet efficiency vastly increases through the use of meta data
- The important role of the high voltage converter in the vehicle electrical system and its provided data of the power supply
- HiL-based validation of automotive radar ECUs with specific test system architectures
- How high performance Ethernet switching technology enhances the ADAS/AD development toolchain
- Advantages of a consistent HiL strategy and the differences of open and closed loops
- Big Data management and how to keep it scalable, flexible, but also cost optimised
- What data enrichment and smart recording enhance based on AI methods
- How the pre-selection of quality data improves the efficiency of data sets already during the recording by using AI algorithms
The latest technologies and learnings for automotive development, new mobility and algorithms will be presented in a concise and informative way. After each presentation, there will be the opportunity to ask questions in a Q&A, discuss with the speaker in the virtual room and get in touch with our product experts in one-on-one meetings.
The detailed conference programme, speaker introductions and free registration are available on the Data Sushi Lessons event page.
More information on b-plus product offerings in the UK can be found on the website of Recab UK, a UK partner of b-plus.