Industrial automation and control rely on stability. Therefore, serial port (COM port) control still take a certain percentage in industrial applications, such as bar code readers, scanners, POS machines, billboards and traffic signs. Through Virtual COM and Real COM technology, Korenix JetPort5601 can simulate COM port access and control in your windows based computers.
Korenix not only provides the windows drivers for windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/2003/2008 but also provides the utility for JetPort series device management. Up to 5 Simultaneous Real/Virtual COM, TCP Server, TCP Client Connections can be used at the same time.
Besides, the JetPort 5601 with higher CPU speed to 750MHz make the performance better in serial data processing and with wider operating temperature from -20 to 70℃ can work withstand harsh environment. In addition, the JetPort5601 has dual Ethernet ports which support Daisy Chain and RTTD for network redundancy and dual power inputs for power backup make it a suitable serial device server for industrial applications.
The features of new JetPort 5601:
• 3-in-1 RS232, RS422, RS485 to Redundant Ethernet Solution
• Max. Serial Speed: 921.6 kbps
• Dual Ethernet Ports for Daisy Chain or RTTD (Redundant to the Device, Auto-Recovery in less than 200ms)
• Dual Power Inputs by 12-48VDC Terminal Block and 9-30V DC Jack.
• Secured Management by HTTPS and SSH.
• JetPort Commander, Korenix Windows Utility for Device Discovery, Multiple Device Setting and Monitoring.
• Versatile Serial Modes: Real/Virtual Com, Serial Tunnel, TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP
• Up to 5 Simultaneous Real/Virtual COM, TCP Server, TCP Client Connections
• Event Warning by Syslog, Email, SNMP trap
• Supports Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/2003/2008
• Operating Temperature: -20~70°C