TI will introduce and display the following key demonstrations in its SPS IPC Drives booth:
- The industry’s first industrial drive control SoC to support digital and analog position sensors. This new technology eliminates the challenges of interfacing with position sensors in industrial servo and AC inverter drives.
- Low-latency, high-ESD industrial GbE PHYs, which bring real-time Industry 4.0 capabilities to rugged industrial applications.
- A new industrial communication and control platform for Industry 4.0 that provides seamless connection between PROFINET and EtherCAT networks.
- A new ultra-low-power, long-range connectivity solution that offers up to 20 years of battery life for building and factory automation, alarm and security, smart grid and wireless sensor network applications.
- The world’s only capacitive sensing solution immune to environmental noise from sources such as radios, power supplies, lights and motors to enable reliable human body and object proximity sensing as well as liquid level sensing in many new industrial applications.
- A three-phase inverter system based on TI’s reinforced isolated IGBT gate driver.
TI’s products will also be showcased in various third-party booths throughout SPS IPC Drives 2015:
- PNO PROFINET (Hall 2 - 220/221) will demonstrate scalable PROFINET IRT V 2.3 solutions featuring TI’s high-performance Sitara AM57x, AM43x and AM33x processors for industrial communication.
- EtherCAT ETG (Hall 2 – 338) will showcase TI’s Sitara AM437x industrial development kit and AM3359 industrial communications engine with integrated EtherCAT slave controller on-chip.
- POWERLINK EPSG (Hall 2 – 410) will showcase solutions for POWERLINK featuring TI’s Sitara AM335x processor with both the AM3359 industrial communication engine and BeagleBone Black.