GL Communications Inc. announced today the release of enhanced Voice-Band Analyzer (VBA) - An analysis tool for monitoring voice band traffic over VoIP, TDM, and Wireless networks. Speaking to press, Mr. Jagdish Vadalia Senior Manager said, Voice-Band Analyzer (VBA) is an analysis tool for monitoring voice band traffic over VoIP, TDM, and Wireless networks. It can host a variety of analysis algorithms. Built-in algorithms include ITU-T P.56 Active Voice Level analysis, Line Echo (Hybrid) analysis, Acoustic Echo analysis, and Traffic Classifier. He added, Other analysis modules such as ITU-T P.561, P.562, and P.563 can be hosted as plug-ins.
Mr. Vadalia further added, The VBA application operates on captured files, almost instantaneously, making it near-real time tool. It supports A-Law, µ-Law, 16-bit PCM (Intel), 16-bit PCM (Motorola) and MS Wave file formats. The application has been designed to work with other GL tools such as PacketScan (for VoIP), Call Capture and Analysis (for TDM), and GSM, TRAU, and 3G analyzers (for Wireless). VBA can also work with GL's 2-Wire Voice/Data Capture products.
Some Important Features
* Near real-time non-intrusive analysis platform
* Supports 1, 2, 3, and 4-port signal data analysis
* Manual, batch, and automatic processing modes
* Accepts A-Law, µ-Law, 16-bit PCM (Intel), 16-bit PCM (Motorola) and MS Wave input data formats
* Hosts built-in P.56 Active Voice Level analysis, and Hybrid Echo analysis modules. Optionally, Acoustic Echo Analysis and Traffic Classifier analysis modules can be included. Other optional analysis modules are planned.
* Allows the grouping of files together into data sets and automatically routes file data to appropriate inputs using user-specified file naming conventions
* Measurements can be automatically input to a database for centralized applications.
* GL Call Capture and Analysis (CCA) rules are built into VBA.