GL Communications Inc. announced today the release of its latest hardware platform tProbeTM– T1 E1 VF and Serial Data Analysis and Emulation Hardware. Speaking to newsmen, Mr. Jagdish Vadalia, Senior Manager of Product Development at GL, said,” GL's new tProbe™ is an enhanced version of our popular USB-based T1 E1 VF Analyzer / Emulator. This hardware incorporates all the features of the previous analyzer such as portability, USB interface, remote accessibility, scripting, and a vast collection of optional applications”.
He added, “Recently tProbe™ was introduced with the following important enhancements:
* T1 E1 Pulse Shape and Jitter Measurement Analysis
* Cross-port Through and Cross-port Transmit Modes - these configurations make cabling with Drop/Insert and Fail-Safe Inline Monitoring very easy
* Enhanced VF Drop and VF Insert Capabilities (including 3.5mm or Bantam physical connection options)
* Improved circuitry for very accurate Digital Line Level measurements
* Ethernet Interface for future standalone operation
* Easy calibration
* Forward thinking hardware design for future daughter board expansion applications
* Windows XP / Widows 7 operating system support with user-friendly GUI
* Lightweight (1.24 lbs) and small footprint (6.05 x 5.55 x 1.60 )
Mr. Vadalia explained , “tProbe™ comes with “basic software applications” for basic testing needs and optional software applications that extend the capability far beyond the most expensive T1 E1 VF and Serial Data testers. For example, capturing and transmitting an entire raw T1 E1 VF or Serial Data signal simultaneously on two full duplex ports, or performing ISDN emulation, or SS7 analysis, or analyzing echo and voice quality”.
He added, “Our latest hardware platform tProbeTM– T1 E1 VF and Serial Data Analysis and Emulation Hardware provides customers an inexpensive and feature rich tool to analyze and test T1 E1 VF and Serial Data circuitry”.