Delta introduces 3 phase DIN Rail power supply modules with maritime approvals
Delta Electronics has added two new three-phase models to the CliQ M series of DIN rail power supply. DRM-24V480W3PN and DRM-24V960W3PN comes with Advanced Power Boost to ensure continued system operation when there is a large inrush current detected due to faulty load on a multiple load connection.
The 3-phase models are designed in an extremely compact size and can operate full power up to +60°C, over a wide input range for 3-phase from 320Vac to 575Vac or 2-phase from 380Vac to 575Vac. It includes international approvals IEC/EN 62368-1, IEC/EN 61558-2-16, IEC/EN 61010-1 and UL 508. All models are fully compliant with RoHS Directive for environmental protection.
- Built-in constant current circuit for charging application.
- Full power from -25 to +60°C @ 5,000m (16,400 ft.).
- Power Boost of 150% up to seven seconds.
- Advanced Power Boost – protect system and ensure continuing operation when large inrush current detected due to faulty load on a multiple load connection.
- DNV GL and ABS approvals for maritime applications.
- Built-in DC OK Contact and LED indicator for DC OK/ Overload.
- Conformal coating on PCBAs to protect against common dust and chemical pollutants.