Register for a chance to win the new Raspberry Pi 4 8GB
Farnell has introduced the new Raspberry Pi 4 8GB RAM. It offers increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation of Raspberry Pis.
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B has a 64-Bit quad-core processor running at 1.5GHz, dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K at 60fps, up to 8GB of RAM, dual-band 2.4/5.0 GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0/BLE, True Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, and PoE capability (via a separate PoE HAT add-on).
- Broadcom 2711, 64-bit quad-core Cortex-A72 processor @ 1.5GHz
- 2GB/4GB/8GB LPDDR4 RAM
- True Gigabit Ethernet port
- Two USB 3.0 ‘Super-Speed’ ports
- Two USB 2.0 ‘High-Speed’ ports
- 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN (2.5 GHz & 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Dual micro-HDMI ports, 4K UHD video
- H.265 decode (4kp60)H.264 decode (1080p60)
- OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 graphics
- PoE capable
- 5V3A USB-C power supply required
Farnell and Electronic Specifier have partnered to giveaway three new Raspberry Pi 4 8GB RAM variant and two Raspberry Pi 4 4GB RAM variant.