Green Hills Software Supports Freescale P2020 Multicore Processor
Green Hills Software, Inc., the largest independent vendor of embedded software solutions, has announced a comprehensive software development and run-time management solution for embedded products based on the multicore Freescale QorIQ™ P2020 and P2010 communications processors. Components of the Green Hills Software development toolkit include the INTEGRITY® RTOS and INTEGRITY Secure Virtualization (ISV), optimizing C/C++ compilers for Power Architecture® technology, MULTI® integrated development environment (IDE), and high-speed hardware probes.“E
“The P2020 and P2010 achieve high performance with networking versatility in a low power envelope, enabling designers to dramatically increase the level of functionality in their embedded products,” stated Robert Redfield, director of partner business development, Green Hills Software. “We are pleased to be working closely with Freescale to bring the world’s most reliable and robust operating system, virtualization, and software development solutions to this exciting platform.”
Green Hills Software provides complete solutions for developing and deploying embedded real-time applications for Freescale QorIQ communications processors. Green Hills products provide for the development of totally reliable, absolutely secure, and maximum performance devices, in the least time and with the lowest development and manufacturing costs. Green Hills products for the QorIQ include:
* INTEGRITY RTOS – provides for total reliability and absolute security. INTEGRITY is being used today on QorIQ-based systems in networking, industrial control, military and telecom.
* INTEGRITY Secure Virtualization – the industry's most powerful, reliable, and flexible embedded virtualization solution for hosting guest operating systems alongside real-time applications and middleware.
* MULTI Integrated Development Environment – provides a complete software development environment for building, debugging, testing and optimizing multicore embedded applications.
* Green Hills Optimizing Compilers – generate the smallest and fastest code from C, C++, Ada 95 for the e500 Power Architecture cores.
* Green Hills Probe – the third-generation Green Hills Probe helps developers find and fix bugs faster than any other probes with its comprehensive run-control and processor visibility interfaces.