Green Hills Software Supports Freescale P2020 Multicore Processor
Green Hills Software, Inc., the largest independent vendor of embedded software solutions, has announced a comprehensive software development and run-time management solution for embedded products based on the multicore Freescale QorIQ™ P2020 and P2010 communications processors. Components of the Green Hills Software development toolkit include the INTEGRITY® RTOS and INTEGRITY Secure Virtualization (ISV), optimizing C/C++ compilers for Power Architecture® technology, MULTI® integrated development environment (IDE), and high-speed hardware probes.“E
“The P2020 and P2010 achieve high performance with networking versatility in a low power envelope, enabling designers to dramatically increase the level of functionality in their embedded products,” stated Robert Redfield, director of partner business development, Green Hills Software. “We are pleased to be working closely with Freescale to bring the world’s most reliable and robust operating system, virtualization, and software development solutions to this exciting platform.”
Green Hills Software provides complete solutions for developing and deploying embedded real-time applications for Freescale QorIQ communications processors. Green Hills products provide for the development of totally reliable, absolutely secure, and maximum performance devices, in the least time and with the lowest development and manufacturing costs. Green Hills products for the QorIQ include:
* INTEGRITY RTOS – provides for total reliability and absolute security. INTEGRITY is being used today on QorIQ-based systems in networking, industrial control, military and telecom.
* INTEGRITY Secure Virtualization – the industry's most powerful, reliable, and flexible embedded virtualization solution for hosting guest operating systems alongside real-time applications and middleware.
* MULTI Integrated Development Environment – provides a complete software development environment for building, debugging, testing and optimizing multicore embedded applications.
* Green Hills Optimizing Compilers – generate the smallest and fastest code from C, C++, Ada 95 for the e500 Power Architecture cores.
* Green Hills Probe – the third-generation Green Hills Probe helps developers find and fix bugs faster than any other probes with its comprehensive run-control and processor visibility interfaces.
25th April 2013
Green Hills Software Announces INTEGRITY RTOS and MULTI IDE Support for Freescale’s QorIQ T4240 64-bit Multicore Processor
14th January 2011
Green Hills Software announces support plans for 2nd generation Intel Core processor family
23rd December 2010
Green Hills Software to Showcase World’s Fastest Trace Probe at Embedded World
9th December 2010
Green Hills Software announces INTEGRITY® Secure Virtualization for Texas Instruments’ OMAP™ 4 platform
20th October 2010
STMicroelectronics and Green Hills Software announce software support for SPEAr microprocessor families
22nd September 2010
Green Hills Software supports NetLogic Microsystems’ XLP™ multicore, multi-threaded processor family
29th June 2010
Curtiss-Wright Controls adds support for Green Hills Software’s INTEGRITY RTOS on its VPX6-187 QorIQ P4080 Single Board Computer
24th June 2010
Green Hills Software announces support for Freescale’s Kinetis microcontrollers
24th June 2010
Green Hills Software supports Freescale’s innovative 64-bit e5500 technology and three newest QorIQ communications processors