LEMO M-Series high power connectors now available from Lane Electronics
Lane Electronics announces the availability of the new LEMO M-Series High-Power connectors.
This high-power connector is based on the existing, field proven and rugged M-Series and provides high quality and reliable connectivity for harsh environments where mission critical solutions are required and lightweight, compact dimensions and reliability are expected.
These new ratchet coupling connectors have been developed to meet the growing need for high power distribution to electronic devices, electric vehicles and any systems with electrical motors, batteries, or inverters where high torque may be required for short or longer periods. Applications include automotive, defence, aerospace, robotics, and motorsports.
The robust, light, and compact connector bodies have been combined with newly developed insulators and high efficiency gold plated copper high power crimp contacts. This unique proprietary design provides:
- High reliability
- Low contact resistance, limiting heat generation
- Low mating forces
- High mating cycle durability, 3000+ cycles
- Increased surge protection
- Protective cap meets user safety requirements
- Appealing combination of high power and compact size
The new LEMO M-Series High-Power connector can accommodate conductors from 10mm² to 50mm² in a number of unipole and multipole configurations for single and 3-phase systems. Key features include:
- Wide range of sizes and configurations with maximum current rating from 140 – 430A
- Wide operating temperature range from -55 to 200⁰C
- Sealed to IP68 mated (unmated as an option)
- 360⁰ full EMC shielding
- High shock and vibration resistance
- Oil and fuel resistant
- Alternative brass housing material for 1,000 hours salt fog resistance
- Tested to MIL-STD-810F
- Threaded option for MIL-DTL-38999M backshell
The complete LEMO M-series connector portfolio available from Lane Electronics provides one of the most comprehensive, compact, light, rugged, safe and completely waterproof interconnect solutions and now encompasses high power applications.
Lane Electronics is a secure source for all key connector types including circular, filtered, RF, coaxial, sub-miniature, backshells and adaptors, D and D-sub connectors, aerospace, test and measurement, IDC, PCB connectors, edge connectors and connectors for rack and panel applications.