Gaming board supports 6th Gen Intel Core processor
WIN Enterprises has announced the MB-83940, a single board computer designed primarily for gaming applications. Built using Intel Embedded IA components the device provides OEMs with product longevity. The unit supports a 6th Gen Intel Core processor (formerly code-named the Intel Skylake). Up to four displays at 4K resolution are supported, as well as 15W audio amplification. Memory is provided by two DDR4 memory modules with up to 32GB capacity.
The device has 2x GbE LAN for networking. Evaluation units will be available TBD. Evaluation units will be available mid-Q1, 2017.
• Compliant with gaming/casino GLI standards
• 6th Gen Intel Core Skylake-S 13/15/17 CPUs
• Dual BIOS, Security boot support
• Gen 9 Graphics, Integrated Intel Iris Pro GT4e graphic engine, 4K display with 4096 x 2304 resolution
• Supports two or four displays
• Batteryless NVRAM by MRAM 2MB (up to 16MB)
• 15W audio amplifier
• A variety of security measures