This reference design provides the power supply for the Horizon Robotics Journey 5 (J5) system-on-chip (SoC) power rails. The original power source is the battery, the pre-regulator uses the LM5143A-Q1 dual-synchronous buck controller to convert the battery voltage to a 5-V bus. The power-management IC (PMIC) TPS6594-Q1, buck convertors TPS62877-Q1, TPS62810-Q1, and TPS628501-Q1 convert 5 V to the power rails for J5 requirements. The TPS6594-Q1 is a custom nonvolatile memory (NVM)for J5 output configuration and sequencing. The output rails have line and load regulation, and the power rail for the J5 high-current requirement core and battery protection unit (BPU) has load transient performance that meet the J5 power-supply specifications.
- Custom NVM PMIC TPS6594-Q1 for J5 output configuration and sequencing
- Line and load regulation meet J5 specifications
- Load transient performance for J5 high-current requirement core and BPU
- Front Sensors
- Multi-sensor object data
- Multi-sensor raw front camera & radar
- Multi-sensor raw front camera & object data radar