On the Ampleon booth (#672 in Hall B1) visitors will be shown the most recent technology innovations and new product introductions, including:
- Solutions for 4G and 5G mobile broadband radio networks, offering the industry’s best compromise between performance, power consumption, cost and size and delivering the best efficiency from massive-MIMO active antennas up to high-power RF power amplifiers.
- A new line of 65V Advanced Rugged Transistors (ART) designed to unlock extreme ruggedness and extra-high breakdown voltages.
- Next generation of easy-to-use radar and wideband GaN transistors enabling high efficiency architectures.
- Industry leading portfolio of transistors, highly integrated low-cost pallet modules and multi-kilowatt system reference designs tailored for industrial, cooking and defrosting applications at 433MHz, 915MHz and 2.4GHz.
- Latest Avionics, L-band and S-band LDMOS radar transistors based upon the 9th generation technology, pushing the limit of LDMOS power density to enable best-in-class efficiency figures at a well optimised cost structure.
Senior members of the Ampleon team will also present technical papers at the conference as follows:
- Thursday, June 6th, 10:10am – session Th2H: IMS2019 Interactive Forum Area, room 259A.
- A 750W High Efficiency LDMOS New Four-way Doherty Amplifier for Base-Station Applications (Paper ID 266-FD431) - Binghui (Brian) Zhang, Application Director, Xiaochun (Mike) Jiang, Sr. Principal Application Engineer.
- Thursday June 6th, 1.30pm - session THIF1: IMS2019 Interactive Forum Area, room 253ABC
- A 10W Fully-integrated LDMOS MMIC Doherty in LGA Package for 2.7GHz Small Cell Applications (Paper ID 266-KW401) - Levin Lin, team leader, Shanghai design & development team.