product will be exhibited at Power Conversion Intelligent Motion (PCIM) Asia 2013, which will be held in Shanghai, China from June 18 to 20.
1) Top-class low-power consumption for consumer appliances
- Built-in seventh-generation IGBT with CSTBT structure reduces VCE(sat) by 15% compared with Mitsubishi Electric's Ver.5 series. Also helps to reduce power consumption in consumer appliances.
- VCE(sat) dispersion of IGBT is reduced, so VCE(sat) specification has a 33% narrower range than the Ver.5 series.
2) Expanded current rating in super-mini package
- A current rating lineup ranging from 10A to 35A. (Existing products have a max. rating of 30A)
- Bootstrap diodes feature built-in current limiting resistors.
3) More flexible inverter board design
- Short-circuit detection accuracy improved to +/-5%, compared to +/-10% for existing products.
- Package and pin assignment are compatible with Ver.5 and Ver.4 series.