ications include DC/DC converters, transformer-less AC/DC circuits, DC power supplies, adaptors, datacenters, and telecom/datacom central offices.
“Until now, the range of options of DC-rated fuses for high voltage applications like DC power supplies has been very limited,” said Roger Huang, Littelfuse Global Product Manager for the 800 Series TE5 product line. “This low-profile, subminiature fuse complements our existing DC-rated cartridge fuse offerings in a small footprint format. With more choices of DC-rated fuses available, circuit designers will have the greater freedom they need to develop energy-efficient DC designs.”
The 808 Series TE5 Fast Acting Subminiature Fuse offers these key features and benefits:
• High voltage/interrupt rating in a very compact size.
• High operating temperature range from -65°C to 125°C.
• 100% RoHS compliant, halogen-free and lead-free.
• UL agency approval.
• Saves printed circuit board space with its very small footprint.
• Supports high voltage DC power architectures for state-of-the-art, high efficiency datacenters.
• High interrupting capacity allows protection of high wattage power supply architectures driving next-generation, efficient datacenters.
• High reliability design and wide operating temperature range support demanding mission-critical power systems.