High performance solutions at International Paris Air Show
The global aerospace industry is working continuously on innovative and advanced technologies that meet the challenge for durable lightweight, strong and flame-resistant materials, and address the stringent safety standards and fuel efficiency requirements of today’s and tomorrow’s commercial aircraft.
DuPont Transportation & Advanced Polymers (T&AP), a business unit of DowDuPont Specialty Products Division, and Dedienne Multiplasturgy Group, one of the European specialists in the transformation of high performance plastic materials and composites, will showcase solutions and innovations for the aerospace industry during the International Paris Air Show taking place from 17th to 23rd June, 2019 at Le Bourget, France.
DuPont and Dedienne Multiplasturgy Group will exhibit jointly at Stand E50 in Hall 2B.
- Under the theme of ‘Flying high with innovation’, DuPont will showcase high quality Kalrez and Vespel parts and shapes that solve the toughest wear, friction and sealing problems. DuPont leverages over 50 years of innovation in materials and applications for the aerospace industry that help to improve the performance of jet engines and nacelles through longer life, lighter weight, and higher temperature composites and plastics.
- DuPont aerospace solutions are deployed on the majority of commercial and military aircraft flying today.
- Under the theme of ‘Innovation, our vital force’ Dedienne Multiplasturgy Group will spotlight how its expertise in material processing for high performance composites and polymers, supported by its exclusive knowhow, enables industrial projects to become a reality.
- Dedienne Multiplasturgy Group will demonstrate how its plastic or composite materials lighten parts by replacing metal with high-performance plastic and composite materials, thereby enhancing energy efficiency.
- Dedienne Multiplasturgy Group is the exclusive distribution partner in France for DuPont Vespel.
DuPont recently announced the opening of a new aerospace technology centre in Valley View, Ohio, USA, which offers advanced testing capabilities, customised labs and a robust manufacturing operation to service major commercial and military aircraft engine manufacturers. The centre also includes work spaces for enhanced collaboration with current and future customers and suppliers.