Acculogic To Introduce Flying Scorpion FLS980 Series III System At IPC APEX
Acculogic will introduce its new Flying Scorpion FLS980 Series III in Booth #1019 at the upcoming IPC APEX Expo, scheduled to take place February 19-21, 2013 at the San Diego Convention Centre in California. The Flying Scorpion FLS980 Series III offers higher accuracy and faster probing speeds than previous models.The new model features enhanced Boundary Scan, digital testing and device programming. Additional features include a heavy duty conveyor system to handle large and heavy boards, and high bandwidth HPM850 probe modules for functional testing (up to 20 GHz).
New features and enhancements to the system to be demonstrated during the show include:
• New lower cost, high-accuracy probe modules (BPM710)
• New ThermoScan for thermal verification
• New LaserScan for accurate positioning and warp compensation
• New high-resolution (1M/5M Pixel) camera system (for positioning and AOI)
• New QuickTest Software for fast program generation for New Product Introduction applications
The Flying Probe is still the only patented double-sided, multi-probe (11) flying probe system with 3-D probing, analog, digital and boundary scan test capability on all probes (top- and bottom-side).
17th January 2013
Finetech to Exhibit the Ideal Blend of Performance and Cost Rework Technology at the 2013 IPC APEX EXPO
15th January 2013
Count On Tools to Introduce Expanded Series of StripFeeder .mod Kits and Accessories at the IPC APEX Expo